Sunday, March 15, 2009

Travis' mission and his conversion

I am thankful that Travis moved to Lake Stevens, met Jake DeArton, took the missionary discussions and was Baptized. I am grateful he went on his mission to Arizona and that he learned so much about the gospel and helped others find the joy in their lives. It has blessed our home so much for him to have the priesthood. Even though he is a few years behind in school, we will always be blessed for his service. I am grateful for our Temple marriage and the chance we have to be together forever.
I am also grateful i was raised in the church, that my father held the priesthood and that we were sealed as an eternal family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! You guys are such a cute couple and it is so great to know that you both were married for time and all eternity in the temple.



http://kalileenstraphoto.com/blog/