Monday, March 9, 2009

I am thankful for my family!!

I love my siblings and my parents so much. I love travis so much and its so fun to be married and start our own little family. I am grateful for all my family members and all they've done for me.

This is the picture of travis' side of the family. They are the greatest i could ever ask for. This summer we are going to get a family picture its going to be great to see them again.

This is my parents at graduation. a typical picture of my father, he's not much of a smiler. I have a million reasons to be so thankful for my parents. I wouldn't be the person i am today without their loving influence. The longer i am with travis the more i realize he is like my dad, Such a hard worker, honors his priesthood and doing all that he can for family.
I can only hope i am like my mom. She is so selfless, crafty and beautiful.


Cha-low is a great sister. She let me share a bed with her on her off track. She is so friendly and always checks in on me and how i am doing.

Chase is so cute. I don't ever think he will grow up to me. He will always be my little bro.

Budman is so great. I can't believe he is a foot taller than me. we have really gotten a lot closer the last little while. Clara is my absolutely gorgeous sister. She wants to live with us in the fall which will be so fun. We too have gotten a lot closer now that i don't share a room with her. ha ha isn't it great when you grow up and all get along.

This is my niece and nephew. I am going to have a new niece or nephew this summer too! yay. I can't wait for these two to have some cousins!

I just can't even say how much i love my family. I am so grateful for them!

Oh and i just saved a TON on our car insurance by.... staying with state farm!! yay

No comments: