Thursday, March 19, 2009

NCAA?


Yes i am actually grateful for the silly March Madness tournament. Why? Because it has gotten my wonderful husband home from work. He took a day off and we stayed home and watched. I have no idea what game or if was good or not because i don't really understand the game but boy is amusing to see my husband get so wild up about a game that means absolutely nothing in the real world. Anyone else have sports loving hubbys?!?! we should get together and have a craft night or go see a chick flick!!

3 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

Oh my gosh my husband is an ALL sports lover! I wish you were here, we could set them up in front of the TV and then do something fun!!! :)

Erin and Devin said...

I know the feeling. Devin is 100 percent sports. He loves any sport, football, basketball, soccer, raquetball, you name it, he loves it!

Samantha Mendez said...

Um I'm in. Rob's been getting into wrestling and its gross. :] So bring on the crafts and chick flicks.