Sunday, March 8, 2009

i always love sundays


I am so grateful on Sundays just because it is such a relaxing day that usually doesn't go wrong. Today was a little weird because we forgot the time change and forgot it was stake conference. so we missed church and were confused on the time all day but i am glad it is lighter at night now. We usually get out of church at 4:30 just as it is starting to get dark and today it was light. yay
I am grateful for day light savings.
Such a little thing yet it brings so much happiness to my day.
i made lasagna for the first time... here it is before it was cooked.i am wearing the new apron my grandma made me. I love it! The lasagna turned out great It was pretty delicious. Scott and Janel came over for dinner it was great

4 comments:

stacy marie said...

I think it's great that you're grateful for so much. I love your blogs. And your pictures are always adorable. Keep being amazing!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Good job! I hate making lasagna, but I love to eat it. It takes forever to make. I like that it gets dark later too, but the whole thing throws me off so bad.

Sam said...

You are cute Court. I also love the apron. Was it easy to make? I need a good Lasagna reciepe?

The Hudsons said...

I was just reading everyone's post from the past forever. Your lasagna was so good. Thanks for the dinner. Just so you know I did update my blog. No more bows. :0)