Thursday, March 26, 2009

thankful

I am thankful,,, now this might be a little silly but... i am actually grateful for the lousy bad boyfriends i have had in the past.
I can look back now and wonder what was i thinking but at the same time with each relationship i learned so much. And if it weren't for those bad relationships i would appreciate and see all the wonderful qualities my husband Travis has. He is so great to me. So even though i was cheated on, materialized, ignored and put down i at least knew better than to marry someone that would make me cry. Each heartbreak break up i can remember thinking that life was over and that i had nothing else to live for and i was going to be lonely and hopeless forever yet i am none of those things. In fact i am the best ever because Travis truly completes me. I also know now what my future daughter and friends may go through and be able to help them. So thanks for the tears they made me so much stronger.

3 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

That's so funny you say that because feel the same way. I am so thankful for every hurt feeling, every broken heart, and every tear fallen because my life has been changed by ALex. I love him and he's the sweetest boy I've ever met. He treats me like a princess and I love him!!! I am so grateful for him! I love you Courtney!

stacy marie said...

Yea for the past! You got perspective girl. I love it. p.s. sorry to make you jealous of Seattle. You were there in spirit I'm sure! :)

Mr and Mrs said...

K so sorry I am such a bad friend at getting back to you! Rob and I are going to rent out the townhouse thru openspaces I think so as far as rent goes they said anywhere from 900-1000 so thats what we are hoping for. I don't know how it works using a management co. but if you guys are interested just let us know and we can find out from openspaces what to do next! By the way I love your posts! :)