Friday, March 13, 2009

I am grateful for.... (yesterday our internet was down)

34 Degree weather??? am i serious i am grateful for just above freezing. YES. yesterday me and trav took a drive with the sunroof open and the windows down. It felt like the warmest sunniest day compared to what we have been experiencing!!

Relief Society. Yesterday we had a service auction and it was a lot of fun with a great turn out. We all swapped and bidded on services that we all donated. I brought Quilting Lessons and left with one free cleaning of my Apartment.

Clothes. Yesterday i felt like i looked especially cute in my clothes. Don't you just love days like that?

Spring. If it is spring then it is almost summer and if it is almost summer it is almost swim suit season!! kill me for looking at J.Crews New line of swim wear. (they have THE BEST ever one pieces you will ever find) and i found two i want SO bad. Last year i bought one "accidentally" online and told travis it was on its way... sometimes it is easier to ask for forgivness then permission...
so feast your eyes on these beauties! they come with a attachable halter staps and come in 5 fabulous colors!!




and Last i am Thankful for Blogging
Journals are impossible, scrappbooks are expensive, Blogs are PERFECT for me! yay

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH!!! COURTNEY!!! Why did you post these swim suites on your blog! I was trying so hard not to look at JCrew because I knew, the minute I did, I would want to buy another suit!! I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!!