Monday, March 30, 2009

Fingerprints


I am grateful for my grandma hands. I have always been self concious of my boney skinny wrinkly hands that friends refer to as "grandma hands" but i am grateful for all the things i can do with my hands.
I was getting my fingerprints done at the police station. They had to keep redoing them and redoing them becuase i have extremely fine lines on my fingertips. Also they are always wrinkly so they made these weird lines on the machine. The policeman said that if i ever committed a crime it would be very difficult for them to trace it back to me. So all day i have just been looking at my hands. But then i realized what great blessing it is to have talented hands.
They may not be able to play and intrument or throw a curve ball but my hands can knit, sew, write, clap, and move all around. What a simple thing to be grateful for but i am glad that i am physically fit and strong and mobile!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

This picture is crazy court!