Friday, March 20, 2009

Courtney and the terrible horrible no good very bad day



I know how Alexander feels, I want to move to Australia...

Some of you may have noticed but this semester i have been major depressed and i hate it. UGH i just can't seem to catch a break. But this blog of all that i am grateful for has helped SO much. As i was bawling my eyes out in disappear of yet another failed report in Assessments i was think this is the saddest most depressed i have ever been. This was my breaking point. But then i was actually able to be thankful.
I am grateful that all these bad days are coming after 21 years of life. I honestly mean that.
These past 2 months have easily been the worst but it has made me so grateful for my wonderful stress free childhood. Assessments is horrible and it makes me feel like i am not smart enough, good enough, and that giving my all isn't and will never be enough. It has made me doubt being a teacher after that is what i have wanted for most of my life. But at least it took 21 years to make me feel this way. It took 21 years for me to want to give up completely. The biggest trial in my life took 21 years to happen. So that is saying alot about my lucky life thus far. So i did find something to be thankful for.

on a better note: I did have a chocolate chip cookie dough, heath in chocolate icecream Blizzard today. Travis got it for me to cheer me up, he is great.

5 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

You can do it Courtney!!! You're so close!

stacy marie said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear Courtney! I hope life gets sweeter soon. But that's awesome of him to buy you the blizzard. Husbands are great with things like that.

Caitlan said...

:( I'm sorry Courtney! You should know that I've always been impressed by how friendly you are and how you always seemed to have time for everyone. And I will always remember what an amazing help and blessing you were on yearbook that year- that was a really hard time for me (as I'm sure was clear) and you definitely lightened the load! So- cheer up and remember you're great. :)

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Hey, don't feel too down. You have been an inspiration to me, and if that's not being a teacher, than I don't know what is. You are a great person, and no matter what happens, you can always be a mom. I think that is the best job in the world and anyone can do it (as long as they are a girl.) ;) If you need anything, let me know.

Ma Mere said...

You're almost done, Courtney! Hang in there! Dad and I love you and are very proud of you!

~Mom