Sunday, March 1, 2009

March March March

I am going to do something that i hope will make me a more grateful and compassionate person.
Everyday for the month of March i am going to write one (or more) thing(s) that i am especially grateful that day.
Then i am also going to write one thing i did for someone else. Because we all should be a little more helpful and a little less selfish.
So if you want to try this little project feel free. We can all encourage each other and be a little better.
I hope this doesn't come off as boastful but i just want to work a little harder at seeing my blessings.
So for the 1st of march i am GRATEFUL for
TRAVIS
yay






my wonderful husband is the best. He makes me laugh and makes me want to be the best person ever. He helps me and encourages me to do better every day. He is so extremely patient. He puts up with my crazy side. He listens and works so hard to communicate and solve our problems. He is my best friend.

And today i made Opal my freaking best friend, and Gordon, my cousin, good old Tater Tot Casserole. It turned out perfect if i do say so myself. We played guitar hero and ate Jello and watched the boys separate the jello "skin" ha ha you know the harder part at the bottom from not stirring it up all the way. They thought that was the best part.

Hope everyone has a great MARCH yay!

1 comment:

Erin and Devin said...

Those are really funny pictures! I love em! See ya around!