Monday, March 2, 2009

Natures beauty

Today i was so grateful for nature. Rexburg idaho is not half as wonderful as Seattle but there is a certain beauty in the teton mountains and the melting snow when its finally showing signs of spring. I also woke up to see my beautiful yellow bouquet my mom sent all bloomed and alive. It made my day.



Today i noticed there was so much garbage in our parking lot. so i went around to pick up some of the soggy trash that has been there walked over time and time again. Then i noticed all the trash just around the trash can. So i tried to make a dent on that. It just blows me away that people can't even throw away there trash in the bin after walking it all the way to the dumpster. of course since it has snowed a lot of it was buried in layers of ice so i did my best. But it definitely taught me a lesson that next time i throw something away i am going to make sure i do my part so that it doesn't become someone else's responsibility. I realized lately that i am so much more patient and willing to help our mangers since i have became there friends. I wonder if we all saw people that served us as our friends how much more willing we'd be to do our part and be nice about it. Just something to think about!! Have a great night!

3 comments:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Courtney, you are such a sweet heart. I appreciate you and your willingness to serve and be my friend. Thank you so much for picking up garbage. We usually wait till it gets dry, so thanks for touching that nasty stuff. I wish people would put their trash in the dumpster more often too. It's gross! ;) Anyway, you are awesome and I love you. Thanks

Linda said...

Hey Courtney, I thought it was really nice of you to help around. You're a good example to me :) I will also do my best and look around and see what I can do to make a better place!
I also noticed today was a beautiful day!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.