Saturday, March 21, 2009

through sickness and health

I am grateful for being HEALTHY!! yay i am fit and strong.
Travis got sick last night and called in sick for work, then again this morning. He didn't get much sleep so has just been resting most of the day.
I went to american family video and got him a few edited movies like Die hard 2: Die Harder and Burn After Reading.
I fed him some medicine and have been feeding him stuff to boost his immune system.
Its too bad that he is sick it is a beautiful day. I took a walk just to enjoy it. its only in the high 50's but i didn't even wear a coat it was so enjoyable. Funny what below freezing weather will do to you!
PS thanks for all the comments on my last post. I didn't mean it to be a pitty party post but it did really help to cheer me up!

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

I hope that he is feeling better now so you can enjoy the beautiful weather together!!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

It is no fun being sick. I have been sick all week. YUCK! I hope Travis gets better soon. This nasty cold is going around like crazy. Love ya

~Orchideh~ said...

I love you and miss you Courtney. I am sorry that Travis was sick! I wish I could do something. If there is anything I can do please let me know. AND your last post was not a pity party we love you and want to support you!