Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sleep



Oh man am i grateful for SLEEP. i don't get much of it because the semester is SO busy but love it. I hate being tired and i hate that feeling when you are falling asleep but not in your bed so you do the head bob... I am grateful for my comfy bed and my warm blankets. Nothing is better then a mid day nap. Its funny when i was little i hated naps and now i try and plan them into my day. My friend carmen wanted me to work out with her at 6 am. I told her working out is my Least favorite thing to to do and Sleeping is my favorite thing to do. So i will never trade my favorite thing with my least favorite thing. ha ha My poor husband has to deal with all my moving, drooling and talking while i sleep. And to top it all off i am the hardest deepest sleeper so i don't know about it at all. Speaking of sleep. i think i am going to hit the sack. NIGHT

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love sleep too! After months of not sleeping through the night, I am more grateful than ever for sleep. I also try to plan naps in my day and would never trade sleep for working out!

Sam said...

I love sleep too! After months of not sleeping through the night, I am more grateful than ever for sleep. I also try to plan naps in my day and would never trade sleep for working out!