Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today i am sick

Dear Germs that won't leave me alone,
Why do you torment my hallway home like you have no where else to go!! please leave and give your "gift" to someone else. You gave it to Travis already. Why me? I have to teach tomorrow you know and i don't need to spread you to everyone else. Are you just trying to make me ungrateful? cuz its not going to work!! i am very grateful still even though you have attempted to steal my happiness!!
Not Your Friend,
Courtney

Dear Bed,
I love you. You are comfy and wonderful. I am glad i got my needed rest. I love how wonderful your blankets are too so warm and soft. You are the best and i am Grateful for you!!
Love your biggest fan
Courtney Mattoon

Dear Enrichment committee,
Thank you for getting things done for Saturday since i am sick and can't do it myself. You are lifesavers and i am thankful the Lord chose you for my committee!
Your sickly but fearless leader
Courtney

Travis,
Thank you for being better so you can take care of me in return. Enjoy playing basketball tonight you deserve it!
love you wifey
courtney
ps i know you weren't faking since you haven't played basketball in almost a week!!

1 comment:

Ma Mere said...

Hope you are feeling better! I felt sicker than a dog on Monday! Dad had to make the kids tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwitches for dinner! Feel better!

~Mom