Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am Just so thankful!!

I am thankful for this month. What a great month to do it too. I think this is what has gotten me through.
I was thinking of what i could do another month down the road a post something every day. I was thinking August (after i graduate) i could do a month of creative crafts. That would be sweet. I will be thinking of something i need to improve on. This is the best way to improve on that. Force yourself to evaluate daily. I think i have been able to see the beauty around me and embrace the little blessings along the way.
I am grateful for my mom. She called today and we talked for a good hour. She is the best listener and gives the best advice. I love her so much. I wonder what i will be like as a mom and if you will even be able to hold a candle to my mom's radiant light. She is just wonderful. I remember growing up and thinking i would do things all different then what she "made" us do but now i just wonder if i will ever be half as wonderful as she is.
I am so excited to be a teacher i know if i can just graduate i can get through anything. Although nothing stresses me out more than to think about getting a job and being in charge of a whole class, Nothing makes me happier then working with little kids. In 2 weeks it will be Summer semester and i will work with preschool and kindergartners all day long. what a great opportunity BYUI gives us to have so many hands on experiences.
I needed a smile today. These pictures just make me smile so much. So go ahead and smile.




1 comment:

Ma Mere said...

Thanks for the kind words, Courtney. I am glad I was able to listen and maybe help a little! I know you will do just fine. Hang in there and give it your best! I love you!

~Mom