Friday, March 6, 2009

Thankful for jobs

I am grateful for my job at the advising center!! it is such a great job and i love it. I get paid to have fun and help people. Its great. It really helps get us through while me and trav are both going to school. I am also thankful for travis and his job at Lexington. Even though he hates talking on the phone he does it to support us. He has to work nights to fit it in and so i am grateful for his sacrifice.
Since i am so close to graduation i keep thinking of when i will be a teacher and how much i will love my job then. Since i am getting my degree in Special education i should always be able to find a job. I can't wait to work full time so travis can just go to school and not have to work nights. It will nice not to worry financially and be able to start a family too. But until then i am grateful we both have jobs.


This is a picture of one of the Inside jokes we have in the office. The computer screens are always pulled forward when they are cleaned but we thought one of the advisors was just blind.

No comments: