Monday, March 29, 2010

New Sewing Blog

Ok so I look over my family blog and realize it is being taken over by the things I've made. So I decided to move it over to a new craft blog. The blog is

watchmesew.blogspot.com

I will post pictures and instructions (sometimes if you want) on all the things I sew and make and create! So follow that blog too and check it often. I also have a link to it on the side of this blog. So let me know what you think! Spread the word! Thank you all my loyal fans!



I took these pictures of Benton last night and thought they were so adorable I had to share!

Travis and I are doing very good! We are so excited for the end of this semester so that we can go back to a some-what-normal lifestyle. Travis will have his Associates Degree in less then 2 weeks! I am so proud of him! Its definitely a tough semester for him! He is taking the most credits he's ever taken and working nights!

I am doing well also. Still working full time. My boss has given me the opportunity to write business proposals for the company each week. I am enjoying reading business articles and coming up with ways to build the company.

We are on the look out for a bulldog puppy! We have been reading and studying about them for almost a year for the chance we could finally get one! So if you know any breeders or connections we are looking into getting him in August!

Hope all is well. My mom, sis, bro and victor are coming in 19 days and I am SO excited. I miss them so so much!

No comments: