Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reality TV

Ha Ha I have to give a shout out to my favorite TV shows... they are all reality TV. What a great invention. I am thankful for the entertainment they provide!


I love Tool Academy. It is a silly show about boys that are horrible boyfriends and Trina (this adorable british therapist) fixes them. Each week they have to earn a value badge (maturity, honest, fidelity etc) and the one that does the worst in proving themselves gets voted off. Then the girlfriend decides if they want to stay with them or finally break up! It is hilarious. They are on their 3rd season.


Next I love America's Next Top Model. If I was taller I would totally be on this show. Tira Banks is the host. They are on their 14th season and I have totally watched all the seasons... they have improved A LOT. Some seasons I've watched more than once! Love the shots the challenges and the costumes.

I love Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant. It is dramatic and real and I love to see it unfold and see how they adjust. I feel bad for them and love them at the same time. I like to think it prepares me for the future.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition or "the move that bus show" (I always forget the name so thats what I call it) I cry almost every episode because I am so so happy for the families. I love to see the things the designers come up with and the happy grateful families

I also love Secret Life of the American Teenager. Its not reality but it is so dramatic. I love it and I can't get enough. A friend of mine and I watch it and talk about it and freak out together.

No comments: