Thursday, March 18, 2010

New scrappy Layout


My good work friend Christie is so CRAFTY! She is amazing with paper! I had this picture I just love of travis and his Grandpa Orville. So I really wanted to make it into a page and frame it in a shadow box. Christie is especially good at making things look antique. SO I made a trade if she helped me make this page I'd help her sew a new purse. So tonight we made this page.


I took some close ups so you could see the detail! Christie is so good at attention to detail and just loved all the stuff she taught me to do! This is the first of many I am sure!




2 comments:

Ma Mere said...

THat turned out so good, Court. You make a momma proud!

Christie Bryant said...

Courtney - you catch on quick!

It was so fun to get together and work on this project! I can't wait to start on the purse! Yay!