Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving.



We went to the west side to visit both sides of the fam for thanksgiving. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Roes with my family. We watched the Seahawks game. 
Then On Black Friday we had thanksgiving with Travis parents and did a little shopping. Got some ninja turtles at toys r us for mas and t. Yes both my boys love turtles. 
Saturday we got to see aunt Rene and uncle Carl and their kids. It was fun to catch up since they moved to Texas. My siblings took Mason to the pool  (SAC).  Then we went to my family's house to celebrate my birthday. We ate at Nachos 
And then had birthday cake and my family got me a Vera Bradley bag and two craft books. I loved it!! We watched the apple cup and Mason practiced with his front flips. They took a video of him in slow mo and after he watched it he did all his moves slowly. It was hilarious. 
Mason and uncle chase. He wants to be just like him. 

Aunt clara and uncle victor 


Silly Mason and uncle buddy. 

Grandpa Scott and Mason Scott. 

Grandma and Her sweet boy. 

"Aunt coco was at the beach"

It was a great visit. Since we won't be traveling over Christmas it was a bittersweet goodbye but we are really excited to start our Christmas traditions together. 


No comments: