Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cruise 2013- Day three

We went to a diamond and Tanzanite show and I fell in love with it! Tanzanite is this gorgeous blueish purple gem that changes depending on the light. I thought it was so beautiful!
We ate at the Manhattan restaurant today and discovered they had lamb shank as one of the entrees! It was delicious!
We went on this trip with our best friends the Clements. We planned this trip with Ashley and Justin back in February. We were so excited to get to spend time with them. It was fun to do things with them and separate depending on our interests.
At this point I hadn't brought my camera around with us! Travis was teasing me saying all we would have were pictures of the towel animals.
 So we took one together in our stateroom. Ooops... For the rest of the trip I remembered to bring it!

No comments: