Here is a look at my 3rd 101 list, I still have until June 2016 but good to review starting the new 2015 year!
1. Teach mason to ride the strider bike- YEP!
2. Ride a horse- Yep! On our Cruise!
3. Start a personal history- Not yet but I pinned some great resources
4. Scrapbook my high school photos- Haven't touched them
5. Print my blog- Asked for it for Christmas but didn't get it. Maybe with Tax return I have 7 years to buy! Yikes!
6. Make a quilt for Mason's bed- Started a cowboy disappearing nine patch to go on his Twin bed in the future.
7. Support Travis in all of his military endeavors- Yes survived Basic and AIT, now he's working on his next promotion.
8. Be friends with someone I wouldn't normally be friends with- Yes! I have several great friends this way!
9. Mark at least one verse in every section of the Doctrine and Covenants- Not yet, good one for 2015
10. Continue to fill up my scripture journal- A little at a time
11. Make $50 selling my crafts- Yes yes and yes!
12. Teach Mason his colors, shapes and letters of his name- Knows most shapes and colors and M so far
13. Create a list of top 5 books that changed my life- Working on it
14. Learn a song on the guitar- Not yet
15. Refurnish and sell a piece of furniture. Refurnished but didn't sell it, this summer I will do something new
16. Finish everything on the list we made to do before Travis leaves- YES it was so much fun!
17. Host the Harry Potter party that has been years in the making. YES Halloween 2013
18. Throw a surprise party for someone who has never had a surprise party. Not yet
19. Run a 5k in 30 minutes- Not yet
20. Follow a crochet pattern- Not yet
21. Be able to do "Sally's"- Made it half way or more while Travis was gone but haven't done them since
22. Try a month of fashion blogging- nope...
23. Buy a book of stamps to only use on sending cards to brighten someone's day- Yes and still have a few more to use but its been a great goal!
24. Fill up a mason jar full of "warm fuzzes"- not yet
25. Freshen up on my Français- a little bit but not really
26. Teach someone something new- yes started lots of sewing and other crafty lessons
27. Go out of my way to do something for someone once a month- Yes I have been very diligent in that
28. Invite someone new to dinner once a month while Travis is gone. - I didn't do this because I was very stressed. I didn't want the added pressure of making dinner for others. But i did make new friends by inviting a new girl over each month and by having girls nights as a countdown.
29. Be the happiest and most optimistic person I know. -YIKES this is tough,
30. Finish Mason's baby book. YES!!! YIPPEEE I love it so much too!
31. Add 50 pins to my pin-did board- TONS more. Its an awesome resource for inspiration!
32. Create a cleaning schedule and stick to it- YES I have daily chores, weekly and monthly chores each week, day, Its a great way to get everything done. Im really excited.
33. Make a months worth of freezer meals- Not yet but pinned a bunch of resources.
34. Create a menu system that works for us. Yes Thursdays is meal planning/pantry for my chore. I make a "dinner" at lunch for travis to take to work. Its a great system.
35. Make a pallet project- No but I found a few pallets and saved them.
36. Make a quiet book for Mason- Yes it has the pages, I still need to make the cover and the binding. I also have a lot of ideas pinned.
37. Redo the trailer- Have the title but nothing more.
38. Go backpacking in the winter- Not yet
39. Make a Jared box-Not yet
40. Make a giving plate. -Not yet
41. Pick up the tab when eating out with friends.-Took the tab for one friend but not a group yet
42. Finish my started projects before any new projects- All my craft closet projects that were started are completed. Still have my To Do Crafts I want finish
43. Potty train mason in 2014-YIPPEE YeS!
44. Be really really good at my job- I was really good at my job as a Family Advocate. Now I am getting really good at being a full-time wife, mother and friend.
45. Start making serious house planning decisions- We were on our way to save for our down payment. Then I quit my job so we are working out a new budget in hopes to keep us on track on buying a starter place at the end of the year
46. Travel to Utah to visit everyone we miss.- Haven't gotten there yet
47. Inspire someone else to write a 101 goal list- Yes I have heard of several working on there own! YAY!
48. Buy from a local artist- YES Nikki Cherry painted Mason a picture and I love it! Running horses in the sunset!
49. Buy something to help a suffer's cancer fund- Haven't found one yet.
50. Try 6 new sushi rolls- Yes all at Red Bento.
51. Touch/hold an exotic animal- Not yet. Looked everywhere for one on my cruise but nothing was there.
52. Can with friends or mom- Not yet
53. Write down 100 favorite memories- Not started
54. Try something completely new at a restaurant I have never tried - Not yet
55. Compliment a stranger everyday for a month- Yes been very diligent to give compliments when I think them.
56. Learn how to braid my hair up the back- Yes ever since my hair has been long enough
57. Have 5 Travis days without complaining Have had 2- 1 before and 1 after Basic Training
58. Go on 5 mommy and mason dates ( not counting when Travis is gone) -Have had 2- 1 before and 1 after Travis was gone
59. Be more accurate shooting my gun- Trying really hard when we get out to practice.
60. Improve my relationships with my grandparents- Haven't done much to improve although I have sent thank you cards and photos to them throughout the year
61. Start a Christmas tradition. YES! We had our own Christmas this year so we started the First Gift of Christmas and our Christmas eve night together. We also did a December bucket list which was a lot of fun!
62. Learn to drive the truck well- I wouldn't say well yet but I am improving. I much prefer to drive at the ranch vs Pullman.
63 Grow grass by the Cougar Closet sign and side"yard"- Haven't started
64. Help owners clear out old building materials in owners unit- Haven't started
65. Finish our family document binder. - Haven't touched it since
66. Start a set of Mommy Scriptures, studying with Mason in mind- Not yet
67. Learn to shuffle cards.- Not good at it yet
68. Make a movie/ slideshow of "Day in the Life of Mason"- This would be so fun. I need to do this now that I'm home with him.
69. Paint a piece of pottery- Still really want to do this!
70. Learn 10 constellations- Not yet!
71. Write down 5 positive things before I go to sleep for a month- Need to do this soon
72. Buy Mason a suit for church. Yes and a Tux. Too cute!!
73. Mail a hug to a few of Masons favorite people.- Not yet
74. Make an "I love you because board"- Not yet
75. Make an craft out of an old window- Not yet (Pinned!)
76. Find the perfect hutch for my craft storage. Not yet!
77. Take Mason to a parade- Not yet!
78. Attend the temple every three months- Close to this goal.
79. Keep in touch with my besties that move away Yes Definitely
80. Make a wreath for our door- Yes for Christmas! I want to make another soon!
81. Finish my king size jean quilt for our bed- Not yet
82. Create 1 home video a month of mason (/33) Oh definitely we have a few a week. He's so fun right now!
83. Create an awesome workout playlist- no yet!
84. Create 72 hour kits+ for us and dogs- Not the dogs but have food for Mason, Travis and I.
85. Send a present just because to each of my nieces and nephew- 1 down and sent christmas gifts but need to send just because gifts.
86. Send handwritten letters to each of my aunts and uncles- Not yet
87. No tv for a week-No way. Id have to work up to this
88. Use a power tool for a project. I bought a wood burning tool but thats not really a "power" tool.
89. Do another awesome bike ride ( like the Hiawatha)- not yet
90. Watch a sunrise- not yet
91. Catch a fish- Nope
92. Keep my nails freshly painted for one month- Yes and probably never do that again. It was a lot of work.
93. Make/buy then use reusable shopping bags- Bought them and use them when they are in my car
94. Make a shadow box to help mason remember Grandpa- Not yet
95. Act like tourist and explore a city- Not yet
96. Pay off cc- 1 down 2 to go
97. Pay off student loans- YES!! Thank goodness
98. Blog a little more each year- So far so good
99. Stay caught up on my craft blog- YES! and started a Instagram
100. Pay for the person behind me in the drive thru- Not yet
101. Make another 101 list when this one is over.- Not yet
So far I have 36 done and 15 in progress. I am doing really good on this list. I am looking forward to continuing improving in 2015