Friday, January 2, 2015

One Little Word 2015

I found a blog talking about choosing a word for your year. Using the word to guide you to an area of improvement in your life. I loved that idea. I don't really do new year resolutions since I started doing 101 goals in 1001 days but I really think this has value to it.

I chose the word

LIFT

I want to lift up others with service, kindness and homemade gifts.

I want to lift up my hands to doing service and improving my talents

I want to lift up my son. Mason is only going to be "little" one more year. He asks me all the time to pick him up and I never want to but really one more year he will be four and really hard to carry for this "little mama"

I want to lift my eyes up to Heaven and better follow the example of my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ

I hope I can work on this goal and do more to lift myself in more ways!

Happy 2015!

No comments: