Tuesday, January 13, 2015

First stitches on the first

Our New Year's Day started exciting when Mason accidentally got a hold of one of Travis' knives and cut the top of his foot. 
He came in while we were making dinner saying "I couldn't do it. It's not working. I missed" and I looked down and saw blood and freaked!! Travis took one look at it and knew we needed to go to the ER. We drove there right away and he was so sad. He kept saying "I want to go home. I need to eat dinner". We got from him that he took the knife into his room to hit his truck and missed and it got him in the foot. It could have been so much worse. 
We got to the er and home within an hour which was nice. The dr stitched Mason and me and two nurses held him down. It was a bad moment for me. It was hard. He kept saying "let me go" and "I want to eat my dinner." "Stop fixing my foot" "I want it broken" it was kinda hilarious. 
On our way out Mason said "they sure were nice! That wasn't bad" oh brother!!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Poor kiddo all he wanted was some dinner.