Sunday, October 5, 2014

September is over already

Wow! I can't believe how fast 2014 has gone but really can't believe how fast September went by. As I update the family blog on what we were up to in September here is the random pictures that didn't need their own post. 
Mason taking a break from bike riding at the ranch
Uncle Matt teaching Mason all the important tricks in life. Starting with using unused chairs as tables. Uncle Matt came to town for uncle Gary's funeral. It was great to celebrate the life of Travis uncle and see his cousins and aunt Julie. 

Sharing a diet coke with myself while mason devoirs a cinnamon roll. He kept saying "your making me crazy or your not making me crazy" right back at ya dude. 

One nice day out on the deck. 

Mason loves this firetrucks shirt and putting his hands in his pocket. Oh and his stinkin binki!
Watching a show with bandit. 
Thanks to daddy, Mason now loves the teenage mutant ninja turtles! 

No comments: