Sunday, December 21, 2008

One Year ago...



I became Mrs. Mattoon.
Travis and i have been married for one year.



Later today (when the cake isn't frozen) we are going to eat out cake top and hopefully it will be tasty since all i got at my actual wedding was it up my nose and down my dress.
I just want travis to know how much fun i have had this year and how much i love him. He has made me such a stronger person. He has taught me to stand up for myself and to be selfless. I am so lucky to have him by my side. We joke all the time and are just so sarcastic with each other but we love each other more everyday.
We make a great team and have been able to make it one year so i think we must be set for eternity lol jk but really i am so set for the journey ahead. I love you Hun happy one year. OH our first milestone how CUTE

3 comments:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! marriage is so fun!!! :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas

~Orchideh~ said...

I'm so happy for you! I love you two sooo much congratulations!!!!

Katie Bolton said...

oh cute! we ate our cake top too...it was...okay? haha. fun. :)
-katie