Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Mattoon's

We stayed in the little town of Rexburg for our little family Christmas!
I woke up super early only to find Travis still awake playing his Christmas present a Wii! He broke a couple of days ago and we have been playing it together. He was surprised so i guess that is what matters.

So we went back to sleep and woke up around ten and i made cinnamon rolls for our new Mattoon tradition.



I got a lot of clothes which is my favorite thing to get so i was very happy to get a wardrobe update. Travis also got me a curling iron that he picked out just for me.



Travis got the Wii the 4 seasons of the Office. a few games and some WSU clothes. I made him pose with everything or i was taking it back ha ha. new christmas rule.
We are getting a lot of snow here so we had to walk to over to our friend's house because we couldn't get out of our parking spot.


Oh and just a couple more holiday decorations. Travis bought me a Seahawks stocking so now we are very sportif. When we have some children they will probably get some Mariner stocking but never a UW one i am sure of that.
And we got a nice star and some more colorful ornaments for our cute little tree.


We are now going to relax the rest of the break playing the Wii and watch the seasons of the Office. Today we played the office on the laptop while playing the wii so if you want to party stop on by!! we will be here all year!
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!! It looks like you guys had a fun day!!!! I can't wait to see you again soon!!

Sarah Zawatski-McClellan said...

I got that same curling iron and it pretty much burned my hair. So, back it goes to the salon store.

Nicole said...

I can't believe the snow drift on your door!! WOW!! PS: love the stockings. So cute.

Skyler and Aubrey said...

Aw...looks like you had a fun Christmas! I can't wait to have math class with you...actually I can wait for the class, but it will be nice to see you again. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your break!