Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Photos

When we went home for Thanksgiving we got our pictures taken professionally by Yuen Lui a place my family has went for years and years. This year my parents and travis were in it too! i don't know if it is copyright to put these pictures up so just don't save them and reprint them k.



I love this family one because my dad is actually smiling. He really is a happy guy but he has such a hard exterior it is sometimes hard to tell!! the other thing i love is how you can tell that travis is my husband. He sticks out with his dark hair and olive complexion. i sure do love him!!



This is a great picture of both of us! i was so excited because he was smiling so naturally. I can't believe we have been married a year already!

1 comment:

Ma Mere said...

I delivered this beautiful picture to your in-laws today. I'm sure they will love this christmas present! You guys both look so good!

~Mom