Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Farwell to Elder Wirthlin


Elder Wirthlin, The oldest living apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints, died last night peacefully in his sleep. I always loved Elder Wirthlin. He was such a cute kind old man. He always spoke of loving everyone no matter their appearance or circumstance. This has really inspired me in my future profession as a special education teacher. I just loved this man and thought that we could all be a little better and follow his example of love and kindness towards everyone. You can read my favorite talk at the following link click here .

2 comments:

Sam said...

I've always thought he was a cute old man. I will also miss his talks.

Nicole said...

I'm so with you! I love that talk too :) Hope all is well Court!! LOVE YOU!!!