Friday, December 5, 2008

21 years of life

Being alive for 21 years is pretty exciting so i thought i would just put a little time line of me growing up. Being an "official" adult i has really got me thinking of my life and how wonderful it has been. So i chose a few of my favorite to share.




This is a picture of me and my Aunt Tappy. when i was a couple months old!




This next one i was a couple of years old and did some modeling pictures. It is funny to look back at all my child photos because most of them are professional! the perks of being the first child




This is when i was 11 and got a Spice girl Barbie for my Birthday. I was so excited ha ha i think it was my favorite birthday growing up!



Then finally a old picture of me and my cousins. I thought it would bring a smile to their faces. Anna did our hair all fancy one thanksgiving.

It was a good birthday. Thanks for everyone remembering. I went to the DMV to see how to renew my license and they didn't believe me that i was 21. At least i am not going out drinking so i won't need to be carded ha ha

Thanks Mccall for taking me out to dinner while Trav was at work.

Opal you are the greatest i LOVE my present you are so sweet!!

3 comments:

Kelsie J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!! I hope that you had a magical day! Let's catch up soon!!!!

Anna said...

YAY for birthdays!! I hope yours was fabulous! Love the pic of us at thanksgiving!

jenna said...

happy birthday!!!! miss you!