Friday, September 26, 2008

Football has begun

so travis started practice this week and is LOVING IT. he is a busy guy though. he goes to school then football then work almost everyday. so we don;t see each other long but were doing okay.

I was at walmart (or target if my dad is reading this) and i got some water bottles but they were too heavy for me to lift out of the cart so i asked this guy in the car next to mine and he lifted it into the trunk, then he saw travis' football gear in the back and asked me whose it was. i told him "my husband is the quarterback for the Wolverines." and he was like "oh my gosh your married to Travis Mattoon!? he is incredible blah blah blah about how amazing he was and how there going to win and he can throw so far. Ha ha i just laughed... Travis is the new Rexburg Celebrity.

Here is our football season relationship in a nut shell. I ask travis who he is on the tv. he says Tony Romo (we were watching the dallas cowboys) then i say "That means i am jessica simpson!!" he tells me never to say that again. ha ha oh what is love!!



here i am in travis' get up. he wouldn't put it on so i did instead. He got way too small of pants so they actually fit me.

9 comments:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

go travis!! :) Courtney you look too cute in his football uniform!!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

That is hilarious! You look awesome in his uniform. ;) I love reading your blog. You are such a fun girl. I love ya

Katie Bolton said...

HA HA! That is so exciting!! I wish my husband and I were there....our husbands could play football together! And you always need another "football wife" friend! :)
-katie

Erin and Devin said...

Thats too funny Courtney! You look great in Travis' football gear! see you later!

Ashley said...

haha courtney you are so cute!!!!!!!!!

jenna said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! and totally you!!!! we're coming this weekend!

Sam said...

Court you are so funny!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I like the part were you said, that you were at target if your Dad is reading this! We totally don't like Walmart, but we go there all the time because it's the closest, cheap, grocery store. Cute pics of you in Travis's gear! I love it!

~Orchideh~ said...

Oh my goodness Courtney you're soo cute!! I can't wait to watch the games with you! I love you beautiful girl!!!