Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged

Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

1) I can't draw at all but i can cut like a mad woman ha ha. Its a weird thing but for example i can't draw a flower but i could cut one out of paper perfectly with out lines!! so when i need to draw i just cut it out and glue it on.

2) I learn to teach. I have always known i wanted to teach because whenever i learn something new i want to tell everyone it so they will know it too. I think that is why i always share my opinion about everything.

3) I want a house so bad!! i have all these sweet ideas to paint and drill and make all my sweet home touches. i also want a garden and a organized garage and see through kitchen cupboards. Travis wants to build our first house someday ha ha he's so manly

4) I have always been so motherly. I am very nurturing but i think i baby people and accidently talk to them like they are five. so sorry its not because i think youre five its just my voice.

5) I am really bad at time judgement. I think things that take a long time can fit in an hour (like going to Idaho Falls) or that things will take forever when they don't (like laundry) so i am either late or early all the time.

6) I love love love making friends. I love talking to people. When i am in a bad mood i blog surf or go down my phone list or go over to peoples houses and it makes me feel so much better. I also hate going anywhere by myself so i invite people to go on random errands with me.

So, that's me. I want to know about. . .

1) Orchid
2) Mccall
3) Tricia
4) erin
5) Nicole
6) kelly

1 comment:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Courtney,
That was so fun to read about you. I would love to get together sometime and craft. I a big scrapbooker and I need to finish my wedding book. You are a great friend and thanks for all you said.