Friday, September 19, 2008

we love and miss you



My wonderful grandma Barb died yesterday and she will be missed greatly. She was a wonderful grandma, wife and mother. I have so many good memories at her house with the whole family. I remember getting to sleepover with all my girl cousins and helping her get ready for the labor day picnics. I miss her so much. These are some photos from my wedding. I am so happy for the plan of salvation and can't wait to see her again someday. I send my family my love and am sorry i can't be home right now. I love you.

6 comments:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

I'm sorry Courtney. I hope your family is doing well. It is so great that we do get to be with our families again.

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

if you need someone to talk to, or hang out, just come by!

Mr and Mrs said...

I'm so sorry hun! I wish I was there so I could cheer you up with cookies, LOTS and LOTS of cookies! :) Let me know if I can do anything. Oh and we'll be home next weekend!

Ma Mere said...

That was a sweet tribute to Grandma Barb. I know she will be missed, but I also know she is pain free and happy where she is now.
I love you! Remember not to worry about things you can't change!
~Mom

Nicole said...

I'm Sorry Court!! Hope all is well! Let me know if you need anything! Love you!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad that we have the gospel and that we know that we will all be together again someday. I hope you and your family are doing okay.