Monday, September 1, 2008

Bragging Blog


Ok so i just have to brag for just a sec. Me and travis just played the Celestial Companion Game (which is like the Newlywed game but cleeaner) where you are asked a question and you both have to write the answer then show them at the same time to see if they match and WE WON!!!! Travis is crazy competitive so he took it pretty seriously but it was so so fun. It was hilarious. i was so proud of us. We love the Christensen's don't get us wrong but it is a big accomplishment to beat them at their own game. So if anyone wants to battle it out and see if they can beat us then let us know. It was just great!! I recommend this game to all LDS couples for sure

2 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

I love you Courtney! And I really like that game I want to buy it when I get married! That's sooo cool!

Katie Bolton said...

That's awesome!! ...yeah, I think that RJ and I would loose. :) lol.
-katie