Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Ten Favorite Things

So i don't have much to blog about. Of course school started and is going great. Trav and i do homework together with the football game on but muted. Its so cute. he loves learning but not sharing and i learn to share so were working on getting used to that. But i didn't think that was too exciting to share so i decided i would go around my house and take picture of my 10 favorite things. If you know me you can guess what is on the list. Feel free to do it too it was pretty fun. So here is the order with my favorite thing being Number one so with out further ado..

#10 Small Notebook

These are my favorite to carry at school because they are smaller (5x7) instead of a normal sheet of paper so they are lighter and you can still take the notes you need in class. the covers are plastic so they last really long. I am not a huge note taker so it saves me space and money to get these little ones. I wouldn't be where i am in school today with out them ha ha

#09 Striped Rain Boots

These babies are life savors in the winter. I tuck my pants in and they stay clean, I wear really heavy socks and my feet stay warm and dry the whole day. Plus i am virtually unstoppable against puddles and mounds of dirty snow.

#08 Tile Picture

I made this in young womens forever ago but i LOVE it. It is a picture of me and my sister clara when i won homecoming queen. I love it because we are so close and happy. Me and Clara never got along like i wanted us too but this picture we are so i think thats why i like it so much. That and we both look HOT ha ha what? we do!!

#07 Vera Bradley Bag

I have a rather large collection of Veras but this one is my favorite. I love the bright color and the handles. The pockets are magnetic and i can carry just about anything i need in it!! I've never met anyone who owned a vera and didn't like it.

#06 Lime Green Computer

I had to put this in here because i love the color and i just got it updated so it works so good. Its so fast and the images are so clear. Its so quiet and i just love it. I can do my homework and play my games while trav is in the front room watching the game

#05 Vinyl sign and willow

This shelf is above are bed. The sign says "Travis and Courtney" "always kiss me goodnight" i love it i think it is so cute and i read it everyday. I also love the little willow couple because my cousins gave it to me and i makes me feel like an adult because my mom always had them growing up. i don't know weird association but true

#04 Heart Necklace

My in-laws got me this necklace for christmas last year and it is so fancy. It is so pretty. It has my birthstone and diamonds up the side. I don't wear it too much cuz i want it to stay shiney and i would be so sad if it got lost but it is by far my favorite jewelry. well besides maybe my wedding ring but thats in a different category i suppose.

#03 Sims Games

I love to play these games. When travis got his X-Box i got to pick out some of the expansion packs i wanted. Then i found all of these on e-bay for the price of one at the store so i won them. I love to make up our future but mostly i love to design the houses and name the children ha ha

#02 Quilt

I helped my mom make this quilt and its been my favorite for many years. I love all the colors and textures. I am always freezing so this definitely keeps me warm. I can't wait until i get my own sewing machine and attempt to quilt like my mom. i say attempt because there are still chunks of this quilt that aren't done but it still works

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
My Favorite thing in my Apartment
TRAVIS... were you expecting something else?
And i even got a picture:



So there is a list of my favorite things and my blog post for the week!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

This is a way fun post!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

That was a totally fun blog! I think I might do it sometime.

Missy said...

Hey Courtney..I just found your blog, you're so cute. It was fun lookin' at your blog.

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Hey Courtney,
Cute blog! I found you through the relief society. It's fun to hear what's going on with ya. Guess what, I tagged you. Visit my blog to see what you have to do. Ha Ha