Monday, October 13, 2008

Apples!!



So a girl in my ward had this connection to a lady with an apple tree with extra apples so we went and picked TONS of apples. It was so fun and they were free so we got a TON!!! so all day sunday I had my friend whitney over to and we made homemade apple sauce, an apple pie, and an apple cobbler. they turned out SO good. we pretty much filled every piece of tupperware and pierex i own. YUM I felt more like a wife this past weekend then i had the past 10 months!!

6 comments:

Anna said...

How Fun!! I want your recipes!

Sam said...

You are so cute Court!

stacy marie said...

Hey Courtney, I am just finding friends on blogger and had to comment. You're so cute, I wish I could be that "wifey." Anyways, I hope your doing great and I will let you know more details on the model thing when I pick a photo shoot date! Thanks!

-Stacy Dean

Nicole said...

Way to go Court!

Missy said...

My uncle just gave me a bag of apples, and I was just thinking I needed to make something with them. I dunno if I'm as ambitious as you, you go girl. Sounds yummy!

Ma Mere said...

Good job Courtney! I need to get going on mine. Maybe this weekend!

~Mom