Sunday, October 19, 2008

Diaper cake

So my cousin is having a baby shower next weekend. I was so excited because i finally had a reason to try and make a a "diaper cake" I was so happy the way it turned out.
All you do is roll the diapers and tie it with a rubber band.



Then put your rolls together to make 3 tiers to the cake.



Then cover the edges with baby blankets.

Finally add finishing touches like sock roses and a stuffed animal topper and ribbon!!



so fun!!



My friend Cham makes them better and she sells hers. so if you are interested check out http://simplybabies.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Anna said...

that is so dang cute!! I want one for my next bebe

Katie Bolton said...

That's so cute! What a good idea. :)
-katie

Nicole said...

That is sweet.

Sam said...

I love it! I've never seen diapers look so cool.

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

I love it! That is such a fun idea. Now I need to go to a baby shower. :) Thanks for posting instructions.

jenna said...

so dang cute!!!

Ma Mere said...

VERY CRAFTY Courtney! You make a momma proud!

~Mom

KJ and Michelle said...

Hey Courtney- I told ya I found your blog so now we can be blog friends instead of just science and math friends! haha Cute idea- Im going to have to copy that! :)

Michelle

Courtney said...

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

The Winns said...

Freakin' coolest thing I've ever seen. I love how crafty you are!