Friday, May 23, 2008

Were Adjusting

Well I must say that this adventure is turning out pretty good.
We have been blessed to say the least.
Me and Trav (and Neiko) hit the beach yesterday. the sand was beautiful and it was fun to watch Trav play around in the waves like a little kid. And we saw Dolphins. But of course no pictures because i have a stubborn husband. grr. But Neiko loved it. I kept saying go get daddy and he'd start running out into the water only to run away from a incoming wave. He was so wet and sandy we had to bathe him when we got home. 
There is a new friend for Neiko here. One of the other reps got sent home and left his dog here abandoned so we watch him during the day. Neiko and Cotton wrestle and play then sleep so its entertaining for me. I will have to post some pictures soon.
I can't think of any other updates besides i just doubled my husband's wardrobe for under 20 dollars. Thank heaven for Old Navy summer clearance. Of course i got a couple new things for myself as well including an adorable cover up. So needless to say i am settling in. :D 

No comments: