Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More pictures of our "son"

Good NEWS.... someone moved in closer with un-secured internet which means time for PICTURES. You probably noticed i got some of my mom so i thought i'd put a couple more of our cute little baby.


Neiko loves travis best. Its okay i can relate, because i love travis the best too. He plays tug-a-war with him and they chase each other. He even sleeps next to him at night.

So lovable in the morning he will wake up and roll over and wait to get a belly rub.



So i totally never planned on being the type to dress up my doggie but he just looks so cute. Of course i only buy things on sale... so he only has two but they are too cute.
This is my favorite. its a little hunter's plaid coat. He is just precious. He is getting so well adjusted. I am so happy to have a friend to play with when i miss my husband.

He doesn't look as happy as me in this picture but i promise he loves us. He stays so calm when i take pictures it's never blurry. He loves taking naps and walks with his mama.


4 comments:

Sam said...

You are so funny Court!

Opal said...

don't be a liar court. i have always pictured you as the type of person to dress up your dog. lol.

Ashley said...

haha!!! These are the cutest pictures of your dog!!! By the way i love the new picture that you put up on your blog!!!!! miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Those picture are cute :) By the way... did I tell you that I'm not moving to Driggs?? We are just going to commute every day! It's like 40 minutes away so it shouldn't be too bad. We just have real good friends here and we love our ward. I won't be working at the advising center but I'll be here at nights and weekends so we can still PARTY!! :) love you court!!