Monday, May 12, 2008

The best Mother ever

Happy mother's day mom!!!! i love you
I just wanted to take a moment and let you all know that i love my mom so much. I can only hope to teach and raise my children i have some day like she taught me and my 4 siblings. My mom is the most charitable women i know., She always puts our needs before her own... and will spend money on us before herself. which is saying alot :) I look up to my mom as a hero, a woman i want to become. She is so talented with quilting and crafts. She can make any outfit look good. What i love most about my mom is her sense of humor. My best memories are listening to her laugh and joke. She does so much for our family even when she doesn't get any credit. She puts up with our endless whines and bad ideas. She even puts up with my dad's expectations, and those who know my dad know that's saying Alot.  I love watching her help my younger siblings or hear that she has another sporting event to go too. I would not be the person i am today with out my mother's wise words and caring heart. She is the definition of a person with integrity. I love everything about her and i miss her so much. Its hard to be away from such a wonderful family she created. I love her so much and am so lucky to have her as my mother. 





Here we are in FRANCE my mom took me there for my senior trip and because i knew french and she didn't :)
This is when i won homecoming queen!! I followed my mom's footsteps and was nice to everyone. she was homecoming queen too. 
this is the summer before i went to college. We don't really look alike but she is so pretty
And finally here we are at my wedding. Her baby is all grown up.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

wow your mom looks so young!!!! You are both soooo pretty!!!!!

~Orchideh~ said...

you guys look like sisters.... Courtney I've been the worst friend in the whole entire world.... you never got my letter... it got sent back to me today:( I can't believe this crap... I miss you and I am so sorry I have not been a good friend... I have not at all... I hope you're doing well

Sam said...

I love your mom! She was a great Trek Ma.