Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Adventure Continues

Dear Sound Security,
Thank you for transferring my husband with less than 24 hour notice and making me move from my new friend jenna, my job and ward.  I really appreciate it.
Not truly yours
Courtney

Dear Butler University,
I am sorry i just up and left... life sometimes throws you fast balls and you have to move the next morning. I am glad you believed me cuz i sure didn't believe Travis.
Regretfully
Courtney

Dear Jenna
i am sorry the david cook won American Idol. Please Don't kill yourself. we still have blogging to look forward too. You are the best.
missing you.
courtney
PS  I promise that my new apartment is shiz and way more ghetto than 38th street in INDY. :(

So ya if you didn't catch that yesterday sound called and said we were being transfered so here we are 29 hours later chilling in a new apartment in Virginia Beach, VA. Crazy but hopefully we will do better here as a team. get it together boys cuz i don't want to move again. So now i can add 4 more states and 12 more hours to the distance i am from home. Atlantic ocean in the morning you better be pretty.

4 comments:

Opal said...

ha ha. i love and miss you. figure out your new address.

jenna said...

i just teared up. i'm such a sap. i'm dying with out you. and hating david cook.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh Courtney!! I hope all is well!! I miss you and love you!!!

Ashley said...

Courntney!!!! I am soooooo sorry about all of this!!! We all love and support you here in the Advising Center!!!! I hope you are doing well!! Love you!!!!