Thursday, May 8, 2008

Update on the adventure

OUR FIRST FAMILY PHOTO

Things are great here in Indy, the weather goes from hot to stormy each day so there is always something to look forward too. 
My job is going great the kids are very cute, at naptime,,,, jk they can be a handful that is for sure. it just helps me realize how i am not quite ready for 24/7 parenting ha ha 
Travis is doing great. He is always positive and really helps the team as a whole not just himself. His managers even raised his pay scale so we'll make a lot more a lot quicker. I always make sure there is dinner on the table when he gets home. I even picked up a permanent guest for dinner. Trav's friend Josh pays me to make him dinner... guess my dinners are better than i thought. 
Neiko is getting very well adjusted to us now and LOVES to play and run. I take him running when i get off work and he loves it. He really does make our family fun and happy just like a baby.  we got him a couple of jackets to wear back in rexburg since his hair is short to keep him warm they don't seem to bother him which makes me happy... trav just rolls his eyes
We met some friends in our ward who are in sales too. Jenna and Andrew work for Northstar. they are so nice. They have a little pug, scout and she and neiko are getting used to eachother... hopefully soon to be friends... they're both a little jealous/greedy.
we hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous month of May. we of course miss you all but will be back some day.
PS the price of stamps is going up to 42 cents on Monday so you all know...  went into the weirdest ghetto post office today it had a rent-a-cop patrolling the premise. Is that a big problem here with people robbing mail? not sure just thought it was weird all the windows were bared and there was this big safe door. 

6 comments:

Opal said...

i was going to call you today just to tell you that i miss you, but then i realized it was really late for you so i didn't. but I MISS YOU!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, that picture is so cute!! I'm so glad things are going well! MISS YOU!!!

Ashley said...

cute picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that things are going so great for you there! Be safe!!!!!! MISS YOU TOO!!!!

McCall and Eric said...

I love your family portrait! You guys are so much fun. I hope everything is still going good with your job and everything! We all miss you tons!! Come back!!

Sam said...

It sounds like this is going to be a great summer for you three!

jenna said...

we're famous! you mentioned us on your blog!!! thanks for the friendship and fun. many more months to come!