Friday, May 23, 2008

another puppy for a while



When we got here (to the apartments at Virginia Beach) in one of the boys' apartments was an abandoned Bischon Frise. He is so Precious. I posted him on Craigslist to hopefully find him a new home but in the mean time he is staying with us during the day. Neiko and him play and have a good old time on walks. it's fun. so i am turning into a dog lover more and more. We went to this pet store in the mall and it had all these baby puppies it was so cute. except they were puppy mill dogs locked in tiny cages which was sad.


4 comments:

Shari said...

Sorry you had to up and move so fast. I hope you are settling in and things are calming down at home and picking up at work for Travis.

Ashley said...

its so funny that you are such a do person now!!!! I knew you would be!!!!!

Katie Bolton said...

oh it's so cute!! :)

~Orchideh~ said...

You make me feel good about myself. I love you courtney and I wish I were a better friend to you... life is ridiculous...