Sunday, May 11, 2014

Random night at cougars closet

It was Saturday night and I was going to have a girls night. I love girls nights. Last minute ashley needed a babysitter so she could go to the moms weekend concert with her mil and mom. I watched Gavin and paisley and got them to bed with ease
They were playing silly games before bed. 
Then I waited and no one showed up. I waited some more and then finally Marie came. She was surprised she was the only one. We chatted and had a great time. She had to go soon when I got phone call on the cougars closet phone. It was a family coming from rexburg I was expecting earlier that day that never showed. They had gotten lost and Were just now getting to town. Next I heard they had gotten stuck in the entry. 
I wish I had taken a picture. "Stuck" is putting it lightly. The front of the truck was over the dip bag the hitch was dug into the ground on other side. Then the back tires were about 3 Inches off the ground over the ditch. I couldn't believe it and I certainly Never seen it happen. Anyways then ashley comes back to get her kids and she ends up knowing the people. And so does her mil. So they call a tow company and invite them in. They hang out for a few hours until the tow company pulls them out. Then they go to Ashley's for the night. It is funny how everything works out. It wasn't how I intended on spending my evening but I was glad I was able to help, that ashley knew these people and that everyone was in the right place at the right time. I am glad God knows what he is doing with all of us. 
Also nala loved Justin's mom which is very very rare for her to like new people. It was really funny. 

No comments: