Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Golden Birthday Bash

Travis turned 24 on the 24th of January so this is called a "golden birthday" since i don't remember mine (I was 5) I vicariously lived through him and went all out.

The weekend started with Texas Roadhouse. Travis' favorite steakhouse. He ordered a fancy steak and he could cut it with a fork. I got the ribs at 2 and Travis finished those off too!
Here we are with Tom, Mindy and Nicholas


Then we went shopping and got some great deals. Travis ended up bringing home seven new movies and a new video game. I got a new coat at old navy.

The next day we had the party. Travis went to Tom's while i decked out the apartment in decorations and cheezy birthday favors. We even personalized the party hats! It was a lot of fun!











1 comment:

McCall and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Travis! COurtney, those are the cutest hats I have ever seen!