Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Stuff for a new year



So yesterday I say "I freaking hate my camera. We definitely need to invest in a new one soon." Travis' response "I have a really nice one! You can just use mine!" sure enough he has a nice camera from his mission that actually takes clear pictures, has red eye and a self timer and holds a charge. It has just been in our Laundry Room collecting dust! So I am happy to show off some new pictures!I made travis play with the "new" camera with me!





>


Yesterday I got a CRICUT!!! I found it on Craigslist, brand new, the lady got it for Christmas and knew she'd never use it so she sold be over 500 dollars worth of cricut stuff for $145!!! I was so excited. I made tags with my friend Mindy in like 5 min!
You have to see this baby in action!


Travis is cooking right now. Making us Chilli Dogs. Travis got a new game from his dad that he plays all the time. Call of Duty. So now I can be crafty and while he plays. I am going to try and make a craft once a week. Since I get home from work at 5. I am also "helping" Travis take Book of Mormon, Family Foundations and Capstone Foundations.


And my new calendar from SNAPFISH.com came! I love it. It is the Collage Calendar. I definitely recommend it. If you are looking for a cute calendar to make they got them... and they are 35% off right now!

So there is this weeks update.

1 comment:

The Winns said...

Wow! I am soooooooooo jealous you have a cricut! What a great find on craigslist! Your cards look super cute!