Tuesday, January 5, 2010

news from the mattoons

Today was the first day of Classes in Winter 2010 semester. I finally feel like I graduated because I didn't go. I went to work. I love my job. What a blessing it was to get it!!

Travis LOVES his new classes. (sigh of relief!!) He is so excited for his coaching classes and he found out that one of his classes will actually give him a certification to be able to coach conditioning!! So that is pretty neat. I think it is going to be much happier around here the next couple months!! Which is always a good thing!!

Another thing i love about my job, there are two adorable labs that the owner brings in everyday (more room outside and in the warehouse to run) I love dogs!

Travis is sleeping (worked last night and then had class from 8-1) and I am having Reeses puffs for dinner!!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Yes, I love this! If my husband was sleeping I would totally have cereal for dinner also!!lol

The Winns said...

That's so wonderful that you have a job you enjoy! By the way - welcome back to the blogging world! It's good to have you here, I love hearing whats new with the Mattoons!