Sunday, April 12, 2009

A great Easter

Today was a great day. We woke up and had some yummy breakfast. Then i baked some yummy goodies. They are super easy and very tasty. The first craft thing i have baked. The instructions are from a Blog called "bakerella" here: Except i made the cheap "college student version" and just made them with cake and dipped them in chocolate with sprinkles. They were so good though.






I delivered them to a few friends. I put them inside some plastic easter eggs and made cute bunny cup.


Then i was supposed to speak in church but the program went over time so i have to speak next week instead.

For dinner we ate some yummy steaks Travis cooked up. Then we played some golf in the yard.



Last we went over to our friend's Trish and Martin to play games and dye eggs. Even my husband put forth a good effort to
make a couple fancy dyed eggs.


Yay for easter. I am so thankful for my Savior and Redeemer. I know that his resurrection and atonement made everything possible for Eternal life.

Now on to a fabulous weekend of NOTHING. i can't wait i have been so busy for so long i just can't wait to just hang out and have nothing to do all day.

4 comments:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

I had a ton of fun! glad you and Travis came over and played! Thanks again for the yummy snack! we will definitely have to do something this week!

Anna said...

that looks like a super yummy treat! your hair is so long! Miss you!

The Winns said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! I'm totally going to make some of those treats, they look so yummy!

~Orchideh~ said...

You are so cute Courtney. I love you so much! Why are you so amazing?? Miss you.