Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great Day

Today was great for the following reasons:

Today i finished my finals!! yay.

I also got to spend time with my aunt, uncle and cousins.

We went to Porters. I love my aunt because she is so crafty and so when we are walking around she thinks things are just as cool as i do. It has become a tradition to go there and shop around a little.

They also took us out to eat at Craigo's pizza buffet. It was so good. Thanks again guys!! Its so nice to spend time with family. All my family lives very close to each other in washington so i grew up with one giant family reunion seeing them all the time. It is something i definitely miss.

Then i came home just in time to wait for my wonderful husband to come home from work. He only has 2 more nights left to work before he gets to switch to the day shift. I can't wait.

Oh and my ma mere sent us easter gifts with my aunt and so we got some new surprises. I got a few new sweatshirts and a new pink cartagain (sp?) THANK YOU SO MUCH. my mom is the most thoughtful person in the world.

I also got her old sewing machine. so expect to see some fancy things made in the near future!!

Oh and to finish off a great day i get to be part of the East program at church and i am talking on Eternal life.

Tomorrow is my last day of work and school for a whole for a whole 10 days. All i am going to be doing is sleeping, organizing, crafts and temple work. I can't wait for the break!!!

Oh blessings in abundance ho-raw

3 comments:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

it feels so good to be done!! I have one class left this afternoon, but I am done with finals! I have a week break before my classes start up again too! We better enjoy now homework!!

Brittany said...

COURTNEY! I am going to be here for the break too!!! Let's party together!!!

Shari said...

It was so much fun to hang out with you to and to see Travis again. I'm excited to have so many kids in Rexburg so I have an excuse to come see everyone more often. :) Aunt Susan loved her name tile and her little bag I got at the bookstore! Thanks again for all the help.
Love you!