Saturday, April 10, 2010

Opal's Graduation


I am so proud of my freaking best friend Opal! She is officially graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho! I watched her walk and it was such a happy event. Hooray for her!

Travis is also done with the semester and his Associates degree! We are done with Brigham Young University and on to Washington State University for the fall! I am so proud of him and love him so much. It's been a tough semester and he is finally done. After taking 18 credits and working nights he definitely deserves a break!

Hooray for my two best friends all grown up and graduating from college and stuff!

2 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I'm sorry! I didn't even know you lost your job!! I love you sewing blog though. My favorite Mormon message is the CREATE one. It honestly is my very favorite and I am so proud of you for being so optimistic. I love you and I'm so proud to be your friend.

Christie Bryant said...

Happy, happy news...although it's bittersweet because you'll be moving away (not fun for me).

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for the fun clothes you brought for Izabelle!

Love, love, love you!