Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged things you didn't know about me

You've been tagged! Here's what you gotta do.

1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Alright so here are 8 random facts about me...

1.         I obsess over laundry. I love doing it but if I am not going to be around when it is done or will be busy I can’t do it. Reason: I hate the smell of laundry that was wet but sat too long and love the feeling of burning hot clothes out of the hot dryer.

2.          I have a very over active imagination that makes me nervous to do simple things like drive because i imagine these horrible accidents.

3.          I have always wanted to be a t-shirt and Jeans type girl but have never been able to do it. It just looks to plain on me.  I don’t own any just plain t-shirts there all favorite fits from gap or Jcrew. richie rich t-shirts as opal calls them. ha ha  

4.         I was/am the biggest teachers pet. I would do anything for them in hopes of them giving me a better grade. I even made quilts for my favorite high school teachers (yes teachers is Plural.)

5.         I love to ride on Planes. I think I was just deprived as a child but I LOVE LOVE LOVE an airplane ride… who even cares where I am going.

6.         I don’t really like making out. I like short cute kisses no long slobbery all over me kisses.  And talking about that or anything further makes me so embarrassed. Travis is the same way so i guess its okay.

  7.      I love sugar. I hear about girls who give up sweets for weeks and I could never do that. God knew I did in heaven and blessed me with a small figure.
8.    I love cards. Birthday cards, thinking about you cards, get well soon and sympathy. I love to card shop 
and just go to stores to specifically look for a good card. I love getting and sending mail. 

Now I tag Ashley, Katie, Sam, Nicole, Caitlan, Allison, Mccall and Orchid

No comments: